Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Only 3 weeks left!

Well we are counting down the days, just 3 weeks left until Jr. comes into the world. I was thinking I would start blogging again when the baby comes, but I really should have been updating this the whole time. We have been doing so much to get ready. A baby nursery that is looking amazing, we are so excited how it is turning out thanks to many friends and family. Grandma and Grandpa Winterrose had extra flooring from the Kanosh addition and we are the lucky ones that get to put it in the nursery. With the help of my brother in-law and our friend Greg we are getting the wood floor done. Thanks for your help everyone!

My fabulous mom who was here for almost two weeks did so much for us, helping with the floor, painting, cooking and cleaning. She always make sure all the kids and grand kids have the very best! Love you mom:)



Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Trogdon said...

looks great, can't wait for the little guy to show up.

Belliston Family said...

Thanks wade did a great job! i will do my best to keep this updated:)

Candace and Sophia Galbreath said...

Love this girly!! Now I can finally see you, even if its in photos. Miss you soooo much and can't wait to meet your bundle of love. Sophia doesn't know it yet, but she is very excited too. Love you chica. Give the fam hugs and kisses from us. Candace and Sophia